Join this unique and 5* rated wine tasting experience and let me take you in a fun and relax way on an unforgettable journey through the world of wines, grapes and regions in all its glory! 'A taste of Spain' is the best and most comfortable way to discover Spanish 'vinos' in Barcelona. Learn how to understand them and find out your personal preferences when it comes to all those different flavors and aromas. A must-do for all wine lovers!
'A taste of Spain' | 49,- per person
During this intriguing two-hour wine journey you’ll get to taste five Spanish high quality wines by the glass (one bubbly Cava, two whites and two reds), accompanied by a platter with a great selection of delicious artisan cheeses and charcuterie (cold cuts) from the region. A lively, fun and interesting explanation by an certified wine expert (who is me) makes sure you will leave with a big smile and of course with lots of new gained wine knowledge. This lovely country has so many finger licking good things to offer and it will be a gran fiësta to train and pamper your tastebuds during ‘A taste of Spain’!
What is included:
- 5 high quality Spanish wines by the glass: a Cava Reserva, two white wines, two red wines
- platter with a beautiful selection of artisan local cheeses and charcuterie
- wine tastings cards that helps you describe aromas and flavors
- an extensive and fun explanation by me about grapes, regions and many more interesting wine facts
- A taste of Spain is scheduled several times a week. In the booking form below you'll find all available options.
- The tasting can be given in either English or Dutch. Please select your language preference in the booking form.
- In case you prefer a private tasting or when you have any special wishes, please fill out the contact form. I'm happy to think along with you!